Monday 27 October 2008

Dang Dang Dang Dang!!
Here comes my Officially First Blog!~

Why officially first blog?
This is first officially "Open to Public" blog
Some previous blogs are being done for "chicken excretion hot"
(hangat-hangat tahi ayam - means without sustainable efforts in Malay=,=")
Some others just as temporary personal diary
(nobody except somebody saw it accidentally =p)

How come I suddenly create a new blog?
Even I'm right in the middle of Final exams =,="
The incentive is just simple,
seeing others so enjoy blogging so just "put one leg in"
(means be involved and share in Chinese =X )
especially like both zhi wei and jing ling blogs.
Another reason is i want to share my life with my buddies and everyone else, hehe!
Lastly is i hope i have something to refer to when i am old...
(sounds so pessimistic huh =S )

Okey, I think i should stick back to my lecture notes now
(actually is not mine, just borrow it from ai yeen =S )
Hope I am not Mr. 3 Minutes again!!
THANKS for dropping by! =O

No comments:

Post a Comment