Tuesday 28 October 2008

Final Exams!!

Hmm, I guess most of us are having or going to have our FINAL EXAMS!!
Those in Monash, UM, NUS, UNSW, Melbourne U, Form 6 and etc etc etc.. (too many)
Except those in TAR College or Uni I suppose..
But I am more certain that we don't really have the mood to study..
(ya including you, still got time viewing my blog =D )

But it's Alright!!
as the owner of this blog (that's me) still floating around and blog again =,="

TWO papers on the following TWO days!!
-> "Macroeconomics" on Wednesday 2.30pm-4.30pm
-> "Performance Measurement and Control"on Thursday 9.30am-12.30pm)
Again, I need to take two papers within 24 hours =(
After deducting 11 hours to sleep and eat, 5 hours for exams,
only 8 HOURS left for me to exert my final efforts >,<

Anyway just hope i can answer and FINISH it within such a limited time..
( i can't finish on time during mid-sem test =S )
GOOD LUCK to everyone for the FINAL!!
(wish me luck too =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment